How to Apply
For Project support, please complete the application form below, including
the following information:
- Description and objectives of project, including other partnerships, etc
- Timeline: including project start and end date
- Professional involvement in the project
- Detailed budget that includes breakdown of all funding sources, including other government assistance (CEDP only provides up to 90% of the eligible costs of a project)
- Brief background of your organization, including organizational
structure and board members
Clearly indicate how your project will enhance the sustainability of your group, protect and interpret collections, link to your strategic plan, and/or support community development.
This information is vital in assessing your application against the criteria
of the program. By providing it with your application, it ensures that the
process will not be delayed.
The completed application should be sent to:
Tourism, Culture, Industry and Innovation
2nd Floor, West Block
P.O. Box 8700
Fax: (709) 729-0057
- The application form must be signed by two authorized signing officers
of the organization. Unsigned applications will not be considered.
Download Application Form